Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Orange Eyeshadow?

I've been MIA. I've wanted to blog, but working evening shift makes it a little harder. I've been working out lately and that takes up a lot of my time! In between I may play with a color but there was one color in my collection that had me stumped. Orange. And it's my favorite color but how could I wear it?

First attempt I dumped it all over my eye and it was not cute! Then I mixed it with gold and used it as a blush and fell in love.

The orange I have is by MAC and it is simply called "Orange". And it is truly a true orange. 

I believe it's a pro color. It's bright, matter, and pretty pigmented. 





I really need an orange lipstick now.....

And I figure I would do a couple updates...

I've been buying MAC brushes like crazy. These are my three latest---Loving them except I think the Kelly Osbourne 183 is very overpriced!! I will never buy an SE brush again. Loving the 134 and the 233 from the aquatics collection. I have the other blush one in the mail now...can't wait to get it!!


And I finally hit pan on my Maybelline Fit Me Powder. It's not a bad powder-but it's not a great one either! I use it to set concealer under the eyes. It works well for that...

And that's all for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment