Saturday, July 5, 2014

Yankee Candle Summer Wish


I just looked in my Yankee Candle basket and I'm almost out of candles!! I have really done well with not buying more. I love trying the different scents but the quality really has gone down on most of the stuff they have. 

Yankee Candle claims:
Remember those sweet summer days of childhood innocence when the backyard was big enough to hold all your adventures? This nostalgic fragrance, with its warm breeze of soft flowers and fresh green fields will bring you back to those happy days. The fresh, green notes call to mind the outdoors and remind you slow and appreciate life's little moments. This scent, with its sweet, young floral essence, is anything but old-fashioned despite its nostalgic tendencies.

Now, THAT is a long description and it basically tells you nothing. Honestly it isn't a scent that reminds me of summer. It's a light green fresh floral that seems to be more of a spring scent. It is pleasant, but it's not my favorite. Nothing that really distinguishes itself from other florals that I have smelled. It doesn't stand out. It's just...blah.

BUT the scent was like the Energizer Bunny. It kept going and going and going.

Oh and I wanted to mention- I really love the picture. I remember picking dandelions when I lived in Texas and Turkey and blowing away the florets and making a wish. Good Times!!


Overall the scent was average but the quality of the tart was great.


I would say skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment