Monday, August 4, 2014

Anita Grant Banana Rhassoul Deep Condish


Today was a fabulous day! I went to see Guardian of the Galaxy in 3d and it was excellent. I love Marvel movies. Now I have the strangest urge to buy green and blue makeup and duplicate the looks. Anyway, let me get back on topic.

Anita Grant claims:
Our Banana Rhassoul Deep Condish is an intense hydrating treatment that restores the moisture balance of extremely dry natural hair. It seals the cuticles, imparts sheen, improves manageability and elasticity. Banana is a brilliant hair tonic that is rich in vitamin B6 (in the form of pyridoxine which performs as a coenzyme supporting healthy scalp, hair, and normal tissue cell formation).
After one application you *may* notice:   
• Improvement in natural texture, strength and appearance of your hair.
• Increased sheen and curl definition.
• Improved manageability, softness and slip.


Easily detangle fine, matted, naturally curly hair: Apply our Rhassoul Deep Condish in small sections, leave it on for a least 45 mins, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Finger detangle, in sections, whilst your hair is still wet. You should notice your natural curly, coils define and "pop" each time you run your fingers through you hair.
 
So out of all the products on the Anita Grant website this was the one I wanted to try the most. I just love the concept-but in reality most of the time I'm way to lazy to mix it up. I was trying to use a block a month but...well you know. So far I've used two of them, and I'm ready to review.

The first time I used coconut milk-my hair was definitely more hydrated. The next time I just used plain water. My hair was still moisturized just not as much. 

I don't like the way it looked once I mixed it. I thought it was going to be like mud-smooth and brown. Mine was light and a little gritty. And very MESSY.

It definitely doesn't smell as chocolate-y as I had thought it would but I'm not using the product for scent.

I let mine sit for a couple hours and then rinsed. It was surprisingly easy to rinse out. After my curls were popping out everywhere, and it felt moisturized but not weighed down. 


Overall, I like it a lot. I just wish it were more lazy girl friendly but I am interested in trying the other varieties.

Have you tried it? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment