Thursday, August 14, 2014

D'Angelo


I've been a terrible blogger. Yet again. 

I'm working it on it though (yet again).

Anyway today I have a music post. I miss 90's music. Especially D'Angelo.

He had some great music and then BOOM, he disappeared. My favorites song by him is without a doubt "Brown Sugar". It was only recently I found out the song was about drugs. Kinda like Rick James and his song "Mary Jane". I still love it.

Usually this is the part I post a video with D'Angelo but I had to post the parody of Jamie Fox's video of "Untiled (How Does it Feel)". Love it!! Never fails to make me laugh.



Anyway, now that you've had a few laughs I'll go ahead and list a couple of my other faves.

Cruisin' -I believe this is Smokey's song and usually I hate remakes ( because they suck) but this one rocks
Lady
Brown Sugar-We talked about this one already
Feel Like Making Love-Another great remake (originally done by Roberta Flack)
Untitled (HowDoes It Feel) Who hasn't heard this jam??

And that's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment