Sunday, August 24, 2014

Yankee Candle Vanilla Lime Tart



I have a review of the tumblr up somewhere. I don't think I was super impressed with it. Yankee has been letting me down for awhile. I still have quite a few tarts left though. They are slowly disappearing.

Yankee Candle claims:

Smooth and refreshing - the creamy richness of vanilla with sweet cane sugar and a zesty lime twist.

  Basically I'm in love with this scent. It smells like Vanilla Lime Cheesecake.

I've never had a lime cheesecake but I'm pretty sure it would smell exactly like this. I love love love this scent. In tart form it was perfect. Not too strong. Not too light. The tart lime just compliments the sweetness of the vanilla like a dream.

It's probably in my top ten candle scents. 

I hope this never get's discontinued. I have a few limes in my kitchen and am feeling an overwhelming urge to go bake a cheesecake. 

MMmmmm. But I won't. The calories are a killer. I shall settle with smelling this in the meantime.

If this sounds even a little bit appealing you must smell this candle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment