Monday, September 15, 2014

Creamy Pistachio Pops

I found this recipe for popsicles and HAD to try them. I love pistachios and I have never made popsicles in my life.  

The first time I had a pistachio I was living in Turkey. If you ever get a chance to go there, YOU MUST try the pistachios. They have the best ones in the whole wide world. Seriously. 


This recipe was messy for me to make, and hard to peel the pistachios without popping them all into my mouth. Speaking of shelling pistachios I'm really thankful that they come in a shell, so that way, I don't eat too many in one sitting, although I'm sure I do that anyway.

Using tea in a popsicle is also something I have not really seen. Earl Grey at that which is a tea I have never tried before. Surprisingly I loved it. I thought it would be disgusting because of the name. But it's great!!

Anyway, if you love Evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and pistachios you will LOVE these. They are on the sweet side though. And my pistachios kept floating to the top.

Other than that, they were delicious. 

MUST. MAKE. MORE.


Especially now that I bought the popsicle molds.

Get the recipe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment