Monday, September 15, 2014

Haul: Bedhead, Nars Brushes, and Clinique

Bought a few things the last couple days so I just thought I would share what I got. (Plus I'm running out of ideas for posts!)

I was out shopping this weekend and noticed a bunch of Bed Head stuff for sale. I've never really any of their stuff (that I remember) but I always gravitate to the display because of how cute the packaging is. 

Bed Head Mega Whip

So I don't understand what a texturized is supposed to do. But the packaging is super cute and it smells like candy. I got it for around five dollars. Hopefully I find a use for it.

Bed Head Glaze Haze
Smells amazing. My hair can always use smoothing. Can't wait to try it.

SexyStraight Hair Power Straight
Paid six bucks for it. Hopefully it works. Smells OK.

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Leave-In Conditioner
Smells like Coconut-Mango. If it's good enough for bleached hair it should do some serious repair for my hair. I don't care if the label says blondes LOL.

Bed Head Superstar Blow Dry Lotion
Looks liquify-Honestly I don't know about this stuff...but I shall see.
It does smell yummy.

TIGI Catwalk Blow Out Balm
Smells amazing also! And I love the packaging. Don't know which to try first!!

Bed Head Colour Goddess Leave-In Conditioner

Smells like toffee/creme brûlée. I don't like that it's a spray. I don't have color treated hair...but a leave-in is a leave in.

NARS brushes
The twelve that they are getting rid of but it's amazing. Number 14 ,that has been renamed the 44, also amazing. And the supers stiff eyebrow brush, number 48. I'm really liking the new handles. Now I just need the ITA brush that everyone raves on and I will be done with NARS brushes. For now.


Clinque Dark Spot Correct, Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape, and a bunch of samples.
My mom won a gift basket from Clinique over the weekend and I thieved a few things from it. I'm going to be testing the Dark Spot Corrector over the next couple of weeks to see if I can't get some of my spots to fade. And the chubby stick-beautiful! I usually don't look at Clinique lip products but now....



I also picked up an Essie nail color in Aruba Blue. Think I'll be using it tonight because my nails look pretty awful. 

And that's it!! 

What have you bought recently? Come across any good sales?








No comments:

Post a Comment