Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Yankee Candle Midnight Jasmine Tart


I've tried a couple of Jasmine things over the years. Jasmine Tea, Jasmine Lush products, and perfumes with Jasmine...and yet I've never smelled the real deal.  I really need to go to a flower shop and have a good sniff session.


Yankee Candle claims:
 Seductively lush perfume of water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli, and mandarin blossom.

I bought this tart a while ago..but it was one of those I just didn't want to burn. I was forever saving it...for what? I don't know. Anyway I finally decided it was time and unwrapped. And boy did it smell familiar. It smells JUST like Lush's Christmas Eve Bubble Bar which I adore. One of the best Lush products ever...only thing that sucks about it is it limited to the Christmas season. 

So anyway, you may not have smelled that bubble bar but basically it has a sexy, romantic, and relaxing jasmine scent. I dig it!! It wasn't the strongest scent (I think it could cause headaches if it was too strong) and it lasted a decent amount of time. 


I would consider buying this in the large size. Its the perfect evening/bubble bath scent. 


I need more Jasmine scented things like this!!! Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment