Sunday, September 28, 2014

Playing in Shadow: Jade Eyeshadow

I bought a couple of the Maybelline Color Tattoos completely by accident. I thought I was getting the cream shadows but when I got home and opened them, I discovered they were pigments.

I bought the purple one and the jade one....and I don't really like them. Specially the purple. It just doesn't pop, especially when they are supposed to be pigments. 

I'm keeping the Jade one and trying to wear it in a flattering way but it's kind of difficult. I want to blend it with brown but it's pretty hard to make brown pop on my brown skin.

I thought I would upload a couple pics anyway. 

Excuse the unblended makeup around my chin area. Don't know what I was doing that day!!



And excuse that face :)

Just felt like being silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment