Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bed Head Colour Goddess Leave-In Conditioner


Yay! My first bed head product review! I couple weeks ago I did a haul on some of the products I got for GREAT prices because I believe they are discontinuing a few things. I couldn't find this on the website anywhere.

Bed Head claims:
Tigi Bedhead Colour Combat Colour Goddess Leave In Conditioner is a rich leave in treatment which locks in colour and adds softness to colour treated hair.
Formulated using Tigi’s revolutionary Colour Lockdown Technology, Colour Combat Colour Goddess Leave In Conditioner helps to prevent premature colour fading and protects against thermal damage. Glycerin helps to balance moisture levels and improve humidity resistance whilst Cetrimonium Chloride acts as an anti-static agent to guard the hair from frizz and flyaways.
Perfect for those looking to maintain hair colour at the ‘just coloured’ phase, this best-selling leave in conditioner dares your hair colour to go a little deeper and is the perfect therapy for racy red heads and bodacious brunettes.
Colour Combat Colour Goddess Leave In Conditioner smoothes the cuticle to reduce frizz and adds shine and softness to the hair. Essential for colour treated hair, Colour Combat Colour Goddess Leave In Conditioner leaves the hair with renewed strength and an added boost of colour radiance and shine.

The main purpose of the product seems to extend the color of brunettes. I don't have any color in my hair-unless you count the henna I did months ago. But it's a leave-in so I figured it should be conditioning for whatever hair types.

It may be just my imagination but I thought my hair looked to be more vibrantly brown when I straightened it not that long ago. But I'm not entirely sure this wasn't just something that was in my head. 

As for softening, de-frizzing, conditioning- didn't notice any of that. 

What I did notice-the scent. It's heavenly. Like decadent caramel, butterscotch, desert yumminess. 

I seriously want to eat my hair when I use this in it. 

And it lingers...

I would buy it just for the scent, it's like hair perfume. But like I said didn't really do much else for my hair. 

The packaging is kind of average. Bed Head makes much more attractive packaging then this. It's your typical spray bottle with a bed head label on it.

Oh yeah- the ingredients are meh. Some good stuff, a lot of bad stuff.

Have you tried any Bed Head products? What was your favorite?


Ingredients:
Water (Aqua/Eau), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethiconol, PVP/VA Copolymer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-55, Dimethiconol/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Laureth-23, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Isopropylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Magnesium Nitrate, Polyquaternium-6, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Coumarin.

Have you tried any Bed Head products? What was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment