I was looking for a list compiling all the holiday palettes that have come out. Couldn't find any so I thought I would make my own. Yay!
I'm taking a break from movie night to compile this list. I watched Pulp Fiction- Never seen it before but after I saw Urban Decay did a collection based on Mia Wallace look I figured I should watch it. I LOVED it. Now I want the lipstick. And I watched a movie called Unbreakable. It was a superhero movie so of course I loved it. That whole "Mr. Glass" thing freaked me out. That is a horrible disease to have.
Anyway-back to the topic on hand.
1. Urban Decay Vice Palette- Of course I'll start with the palette I actually bought. I love this palette so far. Anything Urban Decay makes me happy. It has some gorgeous berry/pink/red shades. It retails for $59.
2. Lorac Mega Pro- I own nothing LORAC unfortunately. This palette has 32 shades and retails for $60. I thought about snagging it but the amount of neutral light shades doesn't appeal to me.
3. Tarte Bon Voyage-This set comes with ALOT. I kind of want it just because I have nothing by Tarte. They shades don't look very special but I need a closer look or swatches. It retails for $59.
4. Too Faced Everything Nice- I've seen a couple reviews on this. It comes with a lot also. Three of those shades are really calling my name---This will cost you $56
5. Make Up Forever Studio Case- I want this-ever since Make Up Forever reformulated their shadows to the "gel" formula I have been dying to try it. And this has some pretty colors in it. It costs $59.50
6. KAT Von D Star Studded Eyeshadow Book- I haven't heard great things about this palette. A couple years ago I swatched some of her shadows and wasn't very impressed so I wrote the brand off but lately I've heard such good things about her foundation and those liquid lip colors I want to try those. This palette will cost you $55.
Of course this is not an all inclusive list. Just a couple I thought were interesting. What palette will you be snagging for the the holidays? Have you already picked one up?
I would love to hear about it!!