Monday, October 6, 2014

Lush The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask



I've been stressed. So I'm blogging as a way to relieve that stress because grad school sucks.

Anyway, on to happier thoughts. 

Mask Time.

I have gone through five lush masks and kept the containers. I was supposed to redeem those for my free one but...I forgot-of course. Next one will be free because I will remember. Anyway,  I really wanted to buy the cupcake one but they were all out. Bummer. So I picked this one up. 

Lush claims:
Revive your complexion with ginseng and ginkgo leaf to boost blood circulation, whilst honey, yoghurt and free range eggs leave skin soft and moisturised. Wheatgrass is full of nutrients to feed your skin, whilst the enzymes in fresh papaya will strip away dead skin, helping to give you a gorgeous glow. Smoothe a generous layer of this mask onto your face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes and let the ingredients get to work before washing off gently with warm water.

The first thing I want to talk about is the color. I love green face masks. I just feel like thats what color they all should be. Anyway, this one is pale green. I dig it.

Out of all the Lush masks I have tried so far, this has the best texture. It feel silky. And whipped. Actually it may be the best texture in a face mask that I have tried...ever.

So it goes on like your typical mask (all smooth like) and dries pretty tightly. 

It rinses easily. 

After my face is a teeny bit dry but feels smooth. Especially my nose area where I get blackheads. And my skin feels really soft after also.

Now the smell of it is..bleh. It smells natural for sure. It's nothing too bad but there are definitely better smelling face masks. 

Overall, I really like it but I probably wouldn't buy it again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment