Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette


As soon as I saw that Urban Decay had realeased this palette-I knew I would be buying it. I LOVE the Vice 2 palette that I got for Christmas last year from my sister. And then I saw this one with some colors I don't own- and I was just plotting when I would buy this one. 

I got a$50 gift card from opening a credit card and decided I would use it to buy this. So I paid $10. Can't beat that!!

Anyway-these are just my first impressions. I plan on doing a review (one day-I still haven't reviewed Vice 2).

The pictures of the packaging don't do it justice. It has some of the prettiest packaging I have ever seen. I like it a lot better than last years. Plus the case is slimmer and there is a cute bag that would be perfect to store the palette or other makeup. 

A++++ for packaging.

The grouping of the shades is a lot different than last years. And they included a lot more neutrals. I'm not thrilled about that. Neutrals bore me. I need exciting different colors. Not a million different shades of beige. But that's just me. It makes most people happy to see the neutrals.

Anywho, one thing I noticed is these shades are a lot more powdery than previous one's I own by Urban Decay. At least the first row is. It kicks up a LOT of dust. I don't really like that. The shades are still pigmented though so that's good. But....

I've used three shades so far. I LOVE Sonic. Not feeling Heroine. But I've never seen a navy blue that impresses me. Heroine isn't pigmented and kind of dry. Bummer. 

I took some quick swatches. 

Truth, Undone, Downfall, DTF

Dragon, Free, Heroine, Brokedown

Vanity, Lucky, Reign, Bobby Dazzle

Alien (not impressed so far), Alchemy, Bondage, Sonic

Last Sin, Angel, Defy, Revolver


Sigh, I love it. 

Now I'm just waiting for Spring so they can release Electrics 2.




2 comments:

  1. WOW! This looks amazing :-) All those colours would look amazing on you hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Hoepfully I will get to post some looks...so far I'm loving it!!

      Delete