Thursday, October 9, 2014

Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender Tart


I'm impatiently waiting on the the first show of the new season of American Horror Story to load and I thought while I was waiting I would write a couple blog posts instead of staring and waiting. 

Long sentence. Sorry.

Anway, let's stop talking about the best show ever and talk about my latest candle burn. Actually I burned it in spring but I'm just now doing the review.

I bought this years ago when they had these for nineteen cents at my local store. So I bought a ton. I'm not a big fan of lavender scents and I've never come across a true lemon scented candle so I didn't have high hopes for this combination but OMG.  Something about mixing the two creates magic.

Yankee Candle claims:
oothing and sweet lavender comes together with tangy lemon citrus to create a powdery fresh blend that's clean and inviting. The combination of two classic fragrances offers lavender lovers the opportunity to enjoy the flower's coveted scent in a fresh, new way. The candle's soft purple color tones also offer up new opportunities for freshening up your home décor.

I can't discern the two scents I just know when they mix it creates a super fresh springtime smell that I can't get enough of.

I found the quality of the tart varies. Sometimes I got one with a super strong throw, other times it was meh.

I really love the scent-but hate the quality control. 

I would buy again if it was on sale but...probably not full price. It's too much of a gamble. 

Definitely one to check out if you like fresh spring-y scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment