Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Yankee Candle Beach Walk Tart


Reviewing summer scents in winter! That's me. I actually burned this in the summer but am just now getting around to writing the review. 

Yankee Candle claims:
Refreshing salt water and sea musk warmed with sunny notes of tangerine and orange blossom.

As usual, water scents don't really tickle my fancy. But I still like buying them. In theory I would love to like watery scents and I'm looking for that one scent that changes my mind.

The smell is similar to a lot of other Yankee Candle scents that have the word beach in them. It smells like an gentle perfum-y water scent. 

Don't get me wrong-it isn't a bad scent. It just smells very average and doesn't amaze me in any way. 

I could be more forgiving if the actual tart was great quality and had a great scent throw or stuck around a while but Yankee has had declining quality the past couple years. Which is why I only have a few more reviews of Yankee left anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment