Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Yankee Candle North Pole Tart



Time to break out the winter scents again! That's the best part about winter-yummy scented candles that get you in the mood for the Christmas season. Well, it's a little too early to mention Christmas but it is certainly cold enough to burn winter scents where I am.

Yankee Candle claims:
What holiday dreams are made of . . . a sweet blend of icy cool mint and sugary rich vanilla cream.

Admittedly I'm not the biggest fan of peppermint unless it's mixed with Vanilla or Chocolate. Yankee Candle does another sweet mint scent which is Peppermint Bark and I am a huge fan of that one. This one is just as amazing as well.

As I always mention the quality of Yankee Candle has gone down in the past couple of years but this one was decent. I wish it was stronger-but at least it performs better than the jar which was a big disappointment.


I think this scent would be amazing in the summer as well as winter. It seems to make me feel cold for some reason-which would be an awesome feeling when it's hot and humid in the summer. It's just a refreshing scent.

I would buy the tart again and would recommend it. I prefer it to Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Candle which doesn't have enough Vanilla in it for me. This one is just perfect.




1 comment:

  1. I've recently become obsessed with Yankee Candle :-) This sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete