Thursday, December 11, 2014

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Primary Pack



I am so excited about this pack. I first saw a video on youtube about this set over the summer. And I HAD to have it...only they were out of stock. I was so desperate I was on eBay searching for one but no luck. Until I was randomly thinking of things to look for on Sephardi last week and searched this. 

And it was in stock. I put it in the cart and checked out IMMEDIATELY. I always wanted to try lip tars but I didn't feel like taking the plunge until I saw this kit where you can make basically any color you can think of in the matte finish. Meaning I can try an endless array of colors that I wouldn't need to go out and search for then buy. I can make a teal, an orange, an deep blue, a blackened burgundy, a million shades of pink and so on and so forth. 

The possibilities are truly endless. 

I can dig it. 

And it comes with a lip brush which I have detailer brushes and a mini MAC lip brush but not a real lip brush. Which I was excited to get. Supposedly this brush is worth $18 dollars. Ummm...I wouldn't pay $18 for it but since it came with the set I'm not going to complain. It's certainly not a bad brush though.

So it comes with mini tubes. When I say mini I mean...teeny tiny. But it should last awhile because you really don't need that much. As they run out I plan on purchasing the full size. It comes with five shades: white, yellow, red, blue, and black. All the primary colors. 

The first shade I made was a really deep blue. I was trying to make purple but....you know. I didn't take pics of it for whatever reason though.

The next day I made this purple.

Then I made teal. And I LOVED the teal. I think I may have to wear it out somewhere.


Then I made a gray purple. Not the shade I was going for but whatever. Hard to photograph...kinda growing on me in person.


I think I'm in love. Seriously.

I almost don't need to buy any matte lipsticks again. Well....not really. Nothing beats having a tube of ready made color when you are in a rush.

I find these last amazingly as well. Only the center fades a little when I'm eating. 

The have a slight minty scent that isn't as noticeable as I thought it was going to be. It also smells slightly oily. Again, I don't really mind the scent.

Overall, I'm in love. I think this may be the best thing for lips I have ever purchased in my life. Actually it may be my most favorite beauty purchase.

Everyone needs one of these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment