Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease



I feel like making waffles. But I can't find the waffle iron for the life of me. Actually I've been craving waffles for awhile, so much  so that the last time I was in the store I bought Eggos. Ew. I used to eat them all the time when I was little. I think the box they come in may actually taste better than the things inside they are passing off as waffles. Maybe I'll go to Waffle House. Hmm.

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and review this gloss. That should have been written last year but you know...I'm a busy girl. 


This product is actually discontinued and I can't find a description. Forgive me.

Moving right along. This came in the wonder vision set from last Christmas. I got five glosses for twenty dollars. Which is a good deal because they are normally 19 a piece. Which is ridiculous if you ask me.

First off let's talk about scent. It smells very similar to the MAC lip products with the vanilla scent. I really do like the scent.

Now the color looks like a pretty berry shade. It looks nice in the tube. What I didn't realize when I bought this was that it is sheer and I'm not a fan of sheer glosses. I like full color gloss. It has a nice sheen to it and I guess it would be good topped on a similar shade but personally for me, sheer glosses are kind of a waste of money.

Another problem I have with it, it's thick. And refuses to stay where I put it. A couple minutes after I apply it's already outside my lip line. Not cute. 

The wear time is decent. And I don't find it drying so those are pluses.


But on the whole I was quite underwhelmed. If you spot these, definitely give it a pass. There are much better glosses out there.

Have you tried any of the new Smashbox glosses? Would you recommend them?

Only two more of these to review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment