Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Yankee Candle Vanilla Satin Tart



I'm on season 4 of The Walking Dead. I had to take a break because it was loading slow. I'm kind of at the part where it shows the evil governor all the time. And I am tired of seeing that group. I want to see Rick's group. Anyway, if you haven't watched the show you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. But if you like zombie stuff you should definitely check out that show. It makes me think I should be prepared JUST in case something like that happens. 

Yankee Candles:
Sophisticated. Classic. A smooth blend of rich vanilla, romantic flowers and sensuous sandalwood

I've already burned through a large jar of this and honestly it gave me a major headache. I was scared this one might too but it's not as strong as the jar candle. Usually the opposite is true for Yankee Candle. Anyway, the scent was different the jar too...it mostly just smelled like every other vanilla scent Yankee has put out. 

Usually anything vanilla impresses me but this just didn't do much of anything for me. The scent throw was weak and it didn't even last for over two hours.


Luckily this was my last tart. Most likely I won't be picking up anymore Yankee unless I find an amazing deal. Now that I'm back in the states I can get great candles at TJ Maxx on the cheap. Yes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment