Monday, January 26, 2015

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner


I have officially relocated to Maryland. And it's a little bit early-but I think I love it here. I mean,  I miss Germany, but is there anything better than having a new place to explore? Nope. Anyway, as previously mentioned my hair has been going through it. Usually I would use my ORS Hair Mayonnaise but that's all packed up...

Aussie claims:
Deeeeep Conditioning for Damaged 'Do's
Super deep conditioning for a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair.  It's your own little wonder for any wrongdoing done to your 'do.
Say Goodbye to Dry
The Moist collection gives dry hair much-needed moisture so you'll say hello to a silky soft, manageable mane.
What We do for Your 'Do
Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you've always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair.
Please recycle where facilities exist.  Biodegradable formula.  Contains Natural Australian Ingredients

I remember seeing the commercials for this way back. The girl in the commercial had long, flowing, vibrantly colored hair. Of course, I'm not the hair type this product is marketed towards but it was cheap and at the time I didn't have a lot of options. 

The 3 Minute Miracle comes in about five varieties. The Moist was the only one I saw in the store.

The packaging is cute. Purple and a squeeze top that doesn't have a proper lid on it. I was very worried when traveling with it as I didn't want it to accidentally dispense into my luggage. I packed it safely and it didn't but I still wouldn't call it travel friendly.

As for scent- it smells fruity and bubble-gummy (that's not a word-I know!). It lingers but isn't very noticeable. The scent is just OK for me. I don't love it, I don't hate it. 

It's a pretty thick cream and spreading it is pretty easy. You leave it in three minutes (although I will sometimes leave it on much longer in hopes of "deeper" conditioning) then rinse out. 

I was expecting rejuvenated hair but my hair felt like I had used just any old conditioner. My hair literally said " That's it?" 

And it was. 

I honestly wasn't very impressed. I could detangle but then again I can buy cheapy V05 to detangle with. Even though this is cheap, I wouldn't buy it again because I didn't see any benefit to using it. It was just slightly better than using nothing. 

Ingredients:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I wouldn't buy it again nor would I recommend. At least not for my hair type.

Sorry Aussie.

Random: I've been drinking Teavana Spiced Apple Cider Tea. I think it should be called Cinnamon "Tea". It had no apple taste whatsoever. I miss the Pumpkin Spice Brûlée- now that was amazing except it didn't contain much oolong like it was supposed to!! I'm slowly getting thorough my Teavana teas. Next- White Chocolate Peppermint...


No comments:

Post a Comment