Monday, February 16, 2015

CST Pistachio and Goat Milk Scented Bath Soap


I love trying new things even if it is just soap. I had heard of goat milk soap...just never saw it anywhere. I was in TJ Max when I found this one. The box was super cute and smell was gorgeous so I bought it.

CST claims:
Goat Milk is great for you skin. Not to mention goats are just really cool. This soap rocks and smells wicked good. Buy It!

I had never heard of the company before-in fact I could barely find the company name on the packaging. I wish they would make it more clear!

Anyway, this is a french milled soap so it's supposed to last a lot longer than traditional soap. It is lasting well but not anything extraordinary.

So let's talk scent. This smells amazing. I said in my haul on this it smelled like a Lush soap. I named the wrong one but this smells so much like Lush Snowcake soap. Except a lot better. I didn't really like Snowcake but I love this.

So like I said this smells AMAZING but unfortunately it doesn't linger. It's strong but not strong enough to scent the bathroom. I still love it.

The lather is really nice. It feels more foamy than other soaps and just a tad gummy. You only need a little and you get pretty big lather which is fun.

The best part is that I don't have any dry skin afterwards. I can skip lotion! I still wouldn't skip lotion on a regular basis but it's nice to know if I'm in a hurry I can skip it and my skin won't look like a layer of baby powder is sitting on top of it. Ha!

Ingredients:
Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Goat Milk, Sodium Chloride,  Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Iron Oxide, Colors (Lots of Them), Talc

It could definitely have better ingredients but overall I love it and I can't wait to try more goat milk soaps!

EDIT- I wrote earlier that it's french milled...it's not. Oops!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete