Monday, February 9, 2015

Our Own Candle Company French Vanilla


Vanilla is on of my favorite scents ever so when I saw this brand made a french vanilla, I was all over it. Our Own Candle Company candles burn evenly, cleanly (keep the wick trimmed), and the scents have a pretty good throw all for around 8 bucks. Can't beat that with a stick!


Our Own Candle Company claims:
This is another must have for any candle company, and our version of the warm and inviting French Vanilla is sure to have you turning your nose up at other company's attempts to recreate one of our specialtys.

When I first got it and sniffed I wasn't blown away. It smelled like Vanilla mixed with Elmer's Glue.

Luckily when I burned it the glue smell went away. And it smelled nice once you had it lit awhile. But it was just nice. Not my favorite vanilla scent by a mile. 

Plus I had come to expect really strong scents from the company and while this one was decent, it needed a little time to be able to build up.

Overall, it was OK. My favorite is still the Blueberry pie from the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment