Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spinach and Goat Cheese Pizza

The weather outside is frightful. Very frightful. It has been snowing all day. So perfect weather to just..watch horror movies, read a book, drink some hot cocoa, and relax. Or cook.

Cooking has to be the most rewarding. You work hard (maybe) and then when your done- delicious food! That is if you area good cook and have a great recipe.

I got this recipe from the blog Budget Bytes. Click here for the recipe.

I love pizza. I could eat pizza every day. I usually just go for the cheese or veggie variety though. 

But I thought I would try something different from the usual frozen pizza I go for.

I'm not a fan of mushrooms but they actually go really well with the other topping. Goat cheese is another thing I'm not a fan of. It tastes like...goat. But when it gets a little melty it actually tastes really good on the pizza.

It was super easy to make....especially if you can get a nice pizza dough. Not all dough is created equal so I decided to make my own. I made flatbread and used that as the crust.

AND I used mostly wheat flour (that I ground myself) in the blender. 

Whole wheat and veggies. Does it get any healthier?

Anyway...it was so good. 

I had leftovers so I stuck some in the freezer for another day. 

Yum.


Now I'm exhausted.

Random:
Tried my Teavana Tiramisu Tea. I was sure I would love it because I love black tea but it was just...OK for me.  I was expecting more from it. It had a mild fruity taste to it-that could have been better but it was too weak. 





No comments:

Post a Comment