Sunday, March 15, 2015

Love With Food: March 2015

Happiness came in the mail...Friday night!!! I love getting these boxes in them mail. Even though this is only my second one. I actually paid for this one this time so I actually helped donate a meal to a hungry child. It's a good feeling!

Right off the bat it looks like there are a lot more snacks than last time. Yay!!


Of course it comes with a little booklet of the snacks. I wasn't a big fan of this month's theme. It seemed a little drab compared to the Mardi Gras theme of last month.


The first snack are these Annie's Bunny Grahams. I think these are supposed to be like Teddy Grahams but a healthier alternative. I haven't had teddy grahams since high school but I wouldn't mind trying some with better ingredients. (taste good, like teddy grahams but more chocolate-y)

Next up BOPS Sea Salt. I don't think these are going to be as good as the Boulder ones from last month. Plus I like the ingredients in the Boulder chips better. But I will give them a try.(hated them!)

180 Degrees Nutty Rice Bites with Cranberries. I LOVE this brand of snacks. I have a huge bag of the blueberry rice bites. They make great stuff. I already know I'm going to love it. (I did love them!)


The Good Bean Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt. I've had roasted chickpeas before and they were OK. Hopefully these are better than the ones I've had. (not that great)

Moringa Mango Tea. I love tea. And I've never tried Moringa tea. I think I might go make this one now. (hated the tea- taste is not good at all)

Hemp Hearts. I already have a big bag of these. I add them to yoghurt. I like them. Best natural source of adding a little extra protein to things.

TruJoy Choco Chews. Just like Tootsie Rolls. Except better ingredients and a bit of a liquor taste. I'm not a big fan of tootsie rolls anyway but if you like them you might love them. It came with three.


Two Moms Almond Butter Coco Truffle- Simple Ingredients and it's a truffle. I can't wait to try this one! ( I really liked this. It had a bitter powder on it but otherwise it was good)

Turbana Plaintain Chips- I like plantain chips. I haven't had them in awhile so I'm ready to try these. They are responsibly sources so that's always a plus.(taste like chips- LOVE THEM!)


It also came with a gift card for $10 for Urban remedy which I will never use. Urban Remedy is very expensive...so I'll have to pass. If anyone wants the code I would be willing to give it to them.

Overall, I think this box had a lot more snacks than they usually have. I can't wait to try this stuff and will update with my thought as I try everything.









No comments:

Post a Comment