Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Top Five Conditioners

After doing a write up on my favorite shampoos, I figured I had to do one on conditioner. I don't have the same hang up about conditioner as I have about shampoo. I love the stuff. It brings slip and softness back which shampoo sometimes strips away. I go through way more conditioner than I do shampoo....I wish they made shampoo bottles smaller and conditioner bottles bigger. That would make me happy.

So there are two types of conditioner for me...Deep Conditioners and Regular Conditioners. I haven't tried enough Deep Conditioners to let that have it's own list so I'll lump them here. One day I may do one though.

Fun Fact: I have no idea what conditioner I'm putting on the list and am actually finding out as I write this. I know two off the top of my head though...


1. ORS Hair Mayonnaise
I don't like everything about this conditioner. I could do without the scent and some of the ingredients...but ultimately I love what this does for my hair. Nice curls, hydrated hair, and it's been helping prevent split ends. I think it may be my favorite deep conditioner. Plus it's reasonably priced (I picked it up for $5.99) and easy to find. 

2. VO5 Moisture Milks Conditioner
These used to be a staple for me .I haven't picked it up in awhile but I used to keep at least two or three of them at all times. Super cheap and great way to add a little softness to my hair every couple days. Made an awesome conditioner wash. I need to shampoo at least once a week but in between this was irreplaceable to me.

3.Redken All Soft Conditioner
I'm not sure if it was the shampoo or conditioner that was responsible for making my hair the softest it has ever been when I was using these. Whichever it was, I love this duo. I kind of want to buy another bottle. Definitely worth trying. 

4. Anita Grant Banana Rhassoul Deep Condish
These have their hangups. They are extremely expensive when you pay for them in dollars and have them shipped to the US. If you are lucky enough to live in the UK, I would recommend them. They are like a hair detox in a cute little bar shape. A lot more work and mess than other conditioners but I like how it made my hair feel. I especially like how unique they are. Where else can you get solid conditioner? But I wonder if you can get the same results from plain old Rhassoul clay?

5. Curls Coconut Curlada
I didn't like the smell on this (butterscotch candies) but I remember it went a long way when trying the fix the mess the shampoo created. I remember I really liked it but theres a reason it's number 5! 

Condtioner almost always performs at least average for me but these definitely stand out to me!

If you are looking to try a new conditioner these are the one's I would recommend.

What are some of your favorite conditioners?

No comments:

Post a Comment