Saturday, March 21, 2015

Top Five Shampoos

 Shampoo is not a favorite category of mine. I would much rather talk about mascara, soap, almost anything but shampoo. Mostly because it's much easier to find one that I hate than one that I love. But I thought I would do this post in case anyone was struggling to find a nice shampoo. Plus a couple weeks (or months) ago I did a top foundation post and figured I would continue on that theme. 

Shampoo is not something I go through quickly so I haven't reviewed a lot over the years- but I have tried a decent selection. Or at least I think so.

So let's get started.

1. Anita Grant Babassu Alma Unscented Shampoo Bar- Without a doubt my favorite shampoo of all time. I LOVE this shampoo bar. It makes my hair happy. The only thing I don't like is that it's unscented. But I ordered the Lavender Rose bar and will have a review for that coming up eventually.

2. Redken All Soft- I don't know if it was just the shampoo that made my hair amazingly soft or if it was the conditioner. But nothing has made my hair feel as soft as these did. And I'm sure the shampoo had something to do with that.


3. Lush Trichomania Shampoo Bar- My hair just loves shampoo bars. So far I'm two for two. I didn't like the scent (do all shampoo bars have drab scents?), but my hair looked and felt so nice after washing.


4. Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo- I think this may belong a little higher on the list than it is. Great ingredients and smells amazing. No dry hair at all with this. I really do need to try more of their products.

5. Alberto Culver Shampoo-Well two in particular, both from the moisture milks line. My personal fave was the Strawberries and Cream but the Passion Fruit was good too. They may have changed the formula for these. I hope not. The shampoo along with the conditioner used to leave my hair right. And you really can't beat the price. I'm going to have to pick some more up soon just to see if it's still good.

What are your favorites? Anything I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment