Saturday, March 28, 2015

Worst 5 Conditioners I Have Tried

It's really fun to look back over the products that I have tried and figuring out which I really like and ones that I absolutely hated. Conditioner is not really a thing that's hard to get wrong but even so I have run across that have been an absolute disaster. It's pretty easy to doctor up a conditioner and turn it into something nice but sometimes you just want a product to work great on it's own. 

Anyway, before I start babbling on, here is my list of the worst conditioners I have tried. 


1. Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioning Cream-First Deep Conditioner I used when I went natural. Also the first deep conditioner I hated. To be honest, Cholesterol is a weird thing to put on the hair. I haven't tried it on my hair since. The results I got were hard hair and itchy scalp. At least it's dirt cheap!


 2.ORS Replenishing Pack- Smells like oranges (yum!) and is supposed to be an excellent deep conditioner. This one I tried because I noticed a lot of raves for it on the hair forums. Unfortunately it just didn't work for me. I've had instant conditioner that did more. I really hated the way this one went on my hair too- it felt like it was sucking the moisture out. 

3. Herbal Essence Hello Hydration- I bought this based on the raves of others and it didn't work for my hair either. I think my hair just hates things other people love because it's spiteful. Yes, I just called my hair spiteful. It didn't help with detangling and left me dry.


4. Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner- So, I'm starting to realize I bought a lot of products based on raves in the hair boards. I wanted to like this because I like the ingredients and the price. But my hair was knotting horribly when I used this and it didn't do much for moisture.

5. I struggled to come up with number 5. So many conditioners are just average for me. I'm picking this because as a whole these two products sucked for me together. I remember liking the conditioner because of the texture but overall I had dry, tangled hair when it was all said and done. 



And there you have it. All the conditioners that you could not pay me to put in my hair again! What are some of the worst conditioners you have tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment