Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Top 5 Shower Gels, Soaps, Body Washes

I was not looking forward to writing this post. I've reviewed a ton of body washes and narrowing it down to five was pretty hard. Especially when sometimes I love the scent of the product-but hate the price or the ingredients. Only recently I switched to all natural soaps, so while I would I would like to pick all natural products-there will be a couple with questionable ingredients. Sorry!



1. Nubian Heritage African Black Soap with Oats, Aloe, and Vitamin E- Love the ingredients and I feel like this made my skin "healthier" if that makes sense. This is a great soap!


2. Lux Naturals Blackberry Sage- I LOVE the scent of this. And the ingredients are great!! I want to try more....

3. CST Pistachio and Goat Milk Soap- Not the best ingredients but the smell on this was sooooo good. Like Almond Frosting. And it left my skin soft. I wish I knew where to pick up more of it.


4. Lush Porridge- I really want another bar of this stuff. It's messy but it smells amazing! And I love that it doubles as an exfoliant. It made my skin really soft too.

5. The Body Shop Almond Shower Gel- The shower gels from The Body Shop are really nothing special BUT this particular scent is one of the most relaxing scents ever. If you can get it on sale and don't mind the ingredients, it is a nice one to try. 


Runner Up- Lush Honey I Washed the Kids because I love the scent but it's not strong enough for me in the shower. If it were stronger in the scent department it would be on this list..


And that concludes all my favorites- it really was hard to figure out what belonged on the list but overall I think I'm satisfied with it. Hopefully when I do this again in a couple years I will have a list full of natural products!

What are some of your favorite body washes?

UPDATE: Lush Karma definitely belongs on this list- It melts fast but it smells amazing and the smell actually lingered!

No comments:

Post a Comment