Monday, May 18, 2015

My Spring Face

It's unbelievably hot...and when it's hot my creativity as far as makeup is at zero. In fact, I don't even like applying makeup...but I do. And usually it's the same face...EVERYDAY. Unless I feel like doing a different face. Sometimes I switch up the eyeshadows but it's usually a basic neutral eye.



Here's What I used:

Face:
Maybelline Pore Eraser (not sure if I like this yet)
Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation- LOVE it
Cream blush from Stila- Usually I use NYX Cocoa
MAC Gold Deposit- Usually I skip this but it is nice in hot weather if your skin doesn't get too oily
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder- Hate this stuff but I'm trying to use it up


Eyes: 
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre (hate that stuff!)
Mac Brown Down 
Urban Decay Side Car
Urban Decay Virgin(Inner Corner)
Make Up Forever Brown Liner (water line)
Too Faced Brow Kit- Hate it-but trying to use it up!

Lips
NYC Peach Fizz
Fashion Fair Light Brown Liner

I probably should use come concealer under my eyes but I honestly rarely do that. Usually I do add my Covergirl Ebony Bronze but it was just too hot and I was getting a bit impatient.

Anyway, that's my go to spring face! 



Another pic of my everyday face...this time trying on glasses. Ironically, I hated glasses when I was younger-now I think they are super cute! I really should order a pair.





No comments:

Post a Comment