Friday, May 29, 2015

Natural Beauty Products Haul

I've been shopping....again! I've transitioned a couple more products to all natural...but I still have some that I'm trying to use up. I am starting to love seeking out all natural products....usually ingredient reading is kind of tedious for me but now it's almost like going treasure hunting! Of course, the best thing is coming out with a bargain and some of this I got at prices I could not pass up.


Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Perfume Roll On

This was one of those "good deals". Bed, Bath, and Beyond had these for 20% off and then I had a coupon so I got it for 8 bucks! I love Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I have two more sitting in my drawer from a previous haul ...haven't tried them out yet though.


Deep Steep Mango Papaya Scrub and Coconut Lime Scrub
I find these at TJ Maxx and Marshall's.  I did see them in Whole Foods but I don't live close so I don't see myself driving out to get them there. I bought these for $6, normally they are ten. They smell amazing though...I don't think I've ever come across such great smelling scrubs! And all natural.


Nourish Organic Body Butter
I see these in my local grocery store all the time..and I've really wanted to try it. It's completely natural and it smells really nice. This is the Vanilla Almond one and they have a couple more scents. My store only had this one. I can't wait to try it! It was on sale for $6.

Jane Carter Nourish and Shine 

I have wanted to try this stuff FOREVER. I saw it in a magazine years and years ago and it's been on my wishlist ever since. But at $22 it's VERY expensive...the ingredients list is pretty impressive though. I bought it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond so I ended up paying $17 after I used a 20% off coupon. 


Deep Steep Rosemary Mint Moisture Stick

I got this for $2 at TJ's. All natural and I figured it would be easy to travel with. I'm not so sure about the scent...hopefully it grows on me!

Biggs and Featherbelle Beach Bar Soap
I got this for a little over $3. I bought this because it has adzuki beans in it....not a typical ingredient in soap so I had to try it out!


And that's my entire haul. I'm trying to stock my cabinets with natural stuff that way I'm not tempted to buy any junk products on impulse. And I have been tempted!



No comments:

Post a Comment