Friday, May 29, 2015

Something Coral, Something Blue


You ever have an idea for a color combination that turns out way better in your head than it does on your face? That's what happened to me today. I really wanted to combine a coral shade with a deep navy blue. Except overtime I thought navy blue I pictured a bright, electric blue. Somehow I used to navy blue...and yes I was disappointed it wasn't a bright blue. I confuse myself a lot. 

Halfway between blending in my shadows I remembered how I've never found a navy blue that blended well and actually looked navy blue on me...but I was in to deep to wipe it all of and restart. 

Once I finished I liked the look..of course the navy isn't blended in that well.

In my mind I wanted a coral lipstick to go with it, BUT I don't have a coral lipstick. And I have no idea  how to blend colors to make a coral.....


One of those days.

I used MAC Coral, Urban Decay Heroine, L'oreal HIP Showy (blue) and MAC Brown Down.

I'm going to try it again...with the bright blue but for now this is what I came up with.







No comments:

Post a Comment