If theres one thing I can't stand it's when people have dry flaky lips. If they are talking to me usually that's all I focus on...flakes flapping in the wind. Then I start wondering why they don't use any sort of chapstick- which are widely available and can be had relatively cheaply. Most of the time chapsticks aren't necessarily necessary. Pure Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Coconut Oil all make rather effective lip conditioners. Even so I can't resist buying lip balms. They come in all sorts of fun scents and sometimes taste pretty nice too!
I have tried a variety of natural lip balms and not so natural ones. I prefer natural ones and will probably switch to those exclusively.
Anyway...these are some of my faves!!
1. Blistex Fruit Smoothies Orange Cream Lip Balm- Orange and Vanilla lip balm...smells amazing, tastes even better, and moisturizes pretty well. Wish it was all natural though!
2. Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm in Pink Grapefruit- I absolutely love the scent of pink grapefruit and this smells just like it. All natural and very moisturizing!!
3. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- Nice if you like a peppermint balm. It's very refreshing and really nice on dry lips!!
4. Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey Lip Balm- This is probably the most smoothing lip balm I have ever used. Ok scent.
5. Lip Smacker in Dr. Pepper- This has a cult following. Smells very similar to Dr. Pepper and gives a really nice tint to the lips. This one is very nostalgic to me! I grew up with Lip Smackers!!
So those are my favorite lip balms! What are some of yours?