Sunday, July 12, 2015

Edwiin Starr- War

More oldie music. I must have been in elementary school when I first heard this song. And it's the kind of song that sticks. I don't think I realized that he was saying war though. That wasn't until later when I heard it and actually listened.

And I loved the message. I remember back in high school in my US History class when my teacher said war was a great thing because it stimulated the economy. That was probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Imagine losing someone in a war and then having to hear that!

He really needed to give this song a good listen. 

Anyway, on the artist...Edwin Starr. Definitely a one hit wonder to me. I can't even remember any of his other songs and I tried to give them all a listen!



I love this SONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment