Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fitness Update

I started a new program nearly three weeks ago...

Before I started the program I took my measurements but not my weight. I started off trying to do the program five times a week and met my goal the first week. By the time the second came around I had to cut it down to three times a week. It's just way too hard on my joints unfortunately! I do other things to get a little cardio in like play a dancing game etc.

It's definitely the hardest workout I own...but I'll talk about all of that once I actually complete the program. 

The good news is that I did find the scale and I lost 8 pounds. I don't know exactly when because I haven't been on the scale in forever.  My total weight loss is 11 pounds. I'm pretty excited about that! 

Anyway just thought I should update that...hopefully it encourages me to keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment