Monday, July 27, 2015

Natural Products Haul

So...I only have about three products BUT I figured I would a haul anyway. I didn't pick up anything too exciting...but here goes anyway.

1. Badger Sore Muscle Rub- I bought this to help with my muscles after I've been working out. I  usually only get sore if I haven't worked out for awhile and since I've been pretty consistent I haven't had too many problems. But every now and again I switch it up and that can cause some soreness. Like now, I played Kinect Sports and my arms are killing me. I'm not sure if it works exactly how I want so I will reserve judgement on it.



2. Primal Pit Paste- I've been wanting to switch to natural deodorants and I chose this one as my first. Mostly because it's orange creamsicle scented and I love anything with orange and vanilla. I hope it works!


3. Zum Bar Almond Soap- I've mentioned time and time again that I love soaps. Every time I went to my health food stores these would be calling my name. They smell so good. I finally caved and picked the almond although they have a citrus one that smells delicious. I may go back and pick that one up eventually, but this will do for now.


And that's all for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment