Friday, August 14, 2015

Elliot Yamin-Wait For You

Who remembers watching American Idol? It first came on when I was in middle school and right away I was addicted. Mostly to the auditions. My favorite were people who couldn't sing. I watched it for maybe the first two seasons then quickly grew tired of it. But I would catch an episode every now and again. 

I'm not sure what season Elliot was on but I do remember seeing an episode with him. He wasn't a stand out. But when his single eventually dropped- it was my jam.



I didn't buy the CD but not too long ago I skimmed through a couple of his tracks and he's truly a one hit wonder. He just doesn't have ta particularly unique voice or great lyrics. But this song though......

And if you find a clip live it's even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment