Friday, August 14, 2015

RadiantlyLuxeBeauty Honey Soap


A couple years back I tried Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Soap...and I loved that scent. For some reason I got it into my head that I needed to experience that soap again. But stronger. So I thought I would try Etsy. I found this and a couple minutes later I was checking out with three other soaps. 

RadiantlyLuxeBeauty claims:
Luxurious and deliciously scented soap, envelope your senses! 5 oz of decadent soap!

Creamy honey with hints of citrus and floral on top of vanilla musk.

It doesn't smell exactly like the Lush one...but very similar. It's missing a bit of the toffee scent from the original. Unfortunately it had barely any scent when I used it on the shower. Which was strange because just sitting it on my desk it gave off a ton of scent.

One problem I had with this particular business....EVERY soap was underweight. Some just a little...others not. This was supposed to be 5 ounces...yet it was only 4.4. Very Disappointing. 

As for lather and cleansing, all great. It just dried my skin way too much. No way I can skip lotion. I had rough elbows and dry, white, crackly legs. 

As for looks...umm. It looked aight. I guess that's why the soap was marked down to about two bucks. But once I paid shipping and the other soaps it was averaging about 5 bucks a soap. Definitely wasn't worth that. 

As for ingredients...it's mostly natural. I prefer the more naturally colored soap but when I ordered it was about 2 am and I wasn't really paying too much attention to the ingredient list. 

Ingredients:
Shea Butter, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Wheat Germ Oil, Castor Oil, D&C yellow #7, Montmorillonite, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, and Fragrance

So now that I've finished all four soaps I can definitely say I would not order from this company again. It was my first Etsy order...and I was disappointed more than anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment