Monday, August 10, 2015

New Workout Program: The Biggest Loser


It's been a minute since I've written a blog post. I've just been feeling lazy...not wanting to take pictures or write anything. But I'm working on snapping out of it. 

I have been keeping up with the workouts though. Last week I started a new program. But then I messed up the time and only signed up for 15 minutes so I restarted another program setting it at 30 minutes.

So far I'm loving the variety. There are three different types of workouts: box-fit, yoga, and circuit. My favorite it probably the box fit. My program is at a moderate level. I believe this will be my third program. 

I workout for 5 days a week- changed from four. When I first got this game it was definitely too hard for me. Now it's getting significantly easier. Yay for improving. 


I need to get on a scale and take my measurements to see if I see any physical changes from the program. Not really sure I will...


I'll update a post when I've finished the program.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment