Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Samples Review: Creme of Natural Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Clarins Ecran Multi-Protection SPF 40 Sunscreen Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara


Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment
Creme of Nature has really been expanding their line of products. I've tried one other product containing Argan Oil from the line. I didn't like that one at all but this one is Ok. It gave my hair a little moisture and helped with detangling a little bit. It's not bad but the ingredients make it something I would never buy. It has an almost masculine scent. 
Clarins Ecran Multi-Protection SPF 40 Sunscreen
Next up, Sunscreen. I don't use sunscreen. Although I am aware of how important most people think it is. I'm not in the sun much and if I am I am mostly covered up. Since I have this I figured I had better use it. Most of the time I don't, only because if I wear makeup I use a primer with moisturizer underneath and this feels like another bothersome layer. But it does go on smooth, doesn't seem to make me greasy, has a pleasant scent, dries quickly, and doesn't cause breakouts. It mostly rubs in but sometimes I feel like it leaves a bit of a white cast to my face. It's not bad, but not something I would purchase. I just don't see myself using it. Plus it's pretty expensive for a sunscreen.

Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
I've loved this mascara from first swipe. It has a nicely sized tapered wand that builds lashes very quickly. It's a nice dark black that seems to give me just a little extra curl. Based on this sample I LOVE it. I will definitely be purchasing a full size one of these day!

And that's all I have for you today? Have you tried any of these products? Would you recommend them?


No comments:

Post a Comment