Saturday, August 29, 2015

Orange, Orange, Orange and A Little Purple!

I am so ready for fall right now. I'm not a really big fan of summer because it's so hot, but I love summer colors as far as makeup goes. So I figured before summer is gone I would play with more of my summery colors.


Bright oranges are as summery as it gets. 

So I used orange in my crease (which is amazing). Then I added a very light purplish sparkly color on the lid. The color is very subtle but definitely one of my favorite purples. It's 1998 from Too Faced.

Then because I haven't played with my OCC lip tars in a little while I figured I would pull that out and mix up and orange lip. I forgot how much I love those lip tars. Definitely only apply a smidgen or else they will end up EVERYWHERE on your face. 

Ignore my oily face (my powder has been looking very ashy lately so I haven't been using it lately), and my unkempt eyebrows. It's been one of those days.

Overall, I love the subtle combo of the purple and orange!



No comments:

Post a Comment