Monday, September 14, 2015

Grey Lips

Have you seen the new vice palette? I've been collecting them ever since my sister bought me the second one a couple years ago.  I love Urban Decay colors.....somtimes the formula is great, other times they can be powdery but I always love the shade selection. This one has some green/turqoiuse/teal and orange shades I just have to have. I think I'm gonna get it. Especially since the only makeup I've really bought the whole year is the OCC lip tar in Technopagan and a MAC lipstick. I've been extra good. But I kind of want to wait until Sephora has their sale.....

Plus once you break it down, it's about $3 per shadow, it's packaged nicely.....How can I not get it?

Anyway, let me stop drooling over the VICE 4.

I felt like being a bit experimental. I've been wanting to try a grey lipstick...so I mixed up the white and black shade of the OCC lip tars. I kept my eyeshadow really matte with a grayish brown in the crease. I really liked it, even though it doesn't look like I put anything on my eyes.

Only thing is the lip color had cracks in it in the photo. So I tried to fix it a little bit. It didn't look like that in person though. I may have to experiment with how I applied it. 


I really like the gray. Now I just need fall to hurry up so I can wear it out (if I'm brave enough). 






No comments:

Post a Comment