Sunday, September 6, 2015

Natural Beauty Products Haul

I love doing haul posts. Mostly because they are the laziest post I could write. I don't have to test anything- I just snap a few pictures and I'm done. Most of this stuff I bought in the last three weeks...so this is stuff you can expect a review popping up- some sooner and some later!

Anyway, this is what I got....

1. Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade- I first learned about this product way back on 07 when I first went natural. I would visit the hair boards pretty frequently looking for natural hair brands- and I had quite the wish list. This being at the top. I never did try anything from them-mostly because I order hair products very rarely. I would rather pick them up in the store. I just don't like to pay for shipping. I wanted to try Oyin because I thought the priced looked very fair. The prices have gone up in the last few years but still not as high as a lot of brands. Anyway, I found this in Target! Go OYIN! And I had to have it. I can't wait to test this one. I love the ingredient list and it smells kinda like maple syrup and pancakes.

2. Acure Dark Chocolate+Mint Argan Oil Lip Balm- I bought this pretty much because it's Dark Chocolate and Mint. That combination just sounds so yummy. It was $4, but I've seen it online cheaper. I should have a review of it up in the next week.

And for the last three I could not resist a bargain. These soaps normally are $4.99 a piece. But with Ulta coupons and coupons out the Sunday paper I got all three for under$8. I love saving some money!


3. Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Shea Butter Soap with Imbe Oil and Aloe- What a title! I love the way this smells (what I can smell through the package). It's a huge 8 oz bar and I think I will use this one first!

2. Shea Moisture Super Fruit Complex Soap with/Mango Butter and Green Coffee Bean Extract-This one smells nice too! Again with the super long names though. It does claim that it's "contouring". Strange claim. Wonder what it's supposed to mean?

3. Shea Moisture African Black Soap with Shea Butter- This soap makes me pretty sure that Nubian Heritage and Shea Moisture are the same company. And that makes me wonder if the little story on the side of the box is nothing but marketing. This smells exactly the the Nubian Heritage one and the ingredients are pretty similar. I loved the one from Nubian Heritage so I'm looking forward to trying this one out.



And that's all! Have you ever tried any of this stuff? Like it? Love it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment