Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Emotions

Everytime I see this groups name I bust out singing Mariah Carey's Emotions.

I love that song. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. I need to talk about The Emotions. I tried listening to some newer stuff today, and I was so disappointed with the lack of singing ability and the amount of autotune. Blech. And I hate how everyone sounds like Chris Brown/Trey Songz....and I don't know who for the female singers. So I turned that off...and turned my old school on.

One of those groups, like I mentioned, The Emotions. They don't have too many songs I love. Three to be exact. But these songs are some of my faves.

1. Best of My Love- One of the best feel good songs ever. And they sound great live.
\


2.Don't Ask My Neighbors- I LOVE this song. They are a little older here but sound amazing.


3. What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas- And lastly, a Christmas song. I know it's kind of early for a Christmas song but this stays on my Christmas playlist.


So three songs...but I love them! Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment