Monday, September 21, 2015

Samples Review: Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Conditioning Treatment, The Chaser Shine Cream, Creme of Nature Butter-Licious Curls Buttercream

It looks like fall is finally here...at least for today. I'm excited. I love fall- mostly because I hate extreme heat. Plus the leaves turn such pretty colors. And you can make soups and ciders and all types of fall foods. But I will miss all the fruit that comes with summer.

Anyway...I have three hair product sample reviews today. As always, this is just my take on the sample. No in depth reviews here.



Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Conditioning Treatment-I'm so tired of Creme of Nature samples....I don't think I would ever purchase any of their products again. Back in the day when I had a relaxer I used to love their shampoo...I think it came in a white bottle with green lettering. But their products have always...not smelled so pleasant. This is a little better....but not by much. Kinda plant and masculine. As for conditioning, it wasn't too bad. But it wasn't great either. I've used more conditioning and detangling conditioners. It's a skip- not to mention does not meet my requirements for natural products.

The Chaser Shine Cream- This was a deluxe sample from Sephora. I've never heard of this brand before but if it's free- I'll take it. It's full of ingredients I mostly prefer to avoid. It's supposed to add a bit of shine, tame frizzies, and add some definition. For my hair, it did none of that. That being said I'm probably not their target consumer. I have kinky curly hair. And most products don't add any shine. But I put it on anyway. And every time I put it on I would be like "What smells so good?" It's this. It should be called hair perfume because it makes your hair smell pretty nice. It's sort of a unisex perfume scent. That being said, it's $29.00 for 3.4 ounce. It doesn't do nearly enough to warrant to cost though.


Creme of Nature Butter-Licious Curls Buttercream
I believe this is the very last creme of nature sample I have (YES!). I hate the smell of everything in this line. It's horrible. Very masculine and headache inducing. They should change the smell as soon as possible. That being said it didn't provide much moisture but did give a teeny bit of definition. But I can't get over the smell. It has some decent ingredients along with ones I prefer to avoid.
 No more creme of nature for me.



And thats all. Nothing I would purchase from the samples I tried. Ah, well.




No comments:

Post a Comment