Friday, October 30, 2015

Audrey Hepburn ,How To Steal A Million Makeup

For a minute I got really into watching all the Audrey Hepburn movies on Netflix. It started with just re-watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. Holly GoLightly was a hot mess.....but I really love that character. I even identify with her a little more than I want to admit. After I re-watched it, I decided to check out How To Steal A Million. And I really liked it. And of course, since I've been into makeup I never watch a movie without checking out everyone's makeup.

There's this one scene where she meets up with _____( I don't remember his name), and she had the most interesting eye makeup on. To be honest, you could barely see it. But what I did see, I loved.

This picture was the only picture I could find of it. 


So I started googling a bit and came across another picture. I think it's pretty much the same makeup- she just has a really sparkly silver on with it. 


Of course, mine was a bit uneven. And my silver was pretty glittery but nowhere near as glittery as hers. It's basically a dramatic cut crease type of look, which I shy away from because I've seen a lot of overdone ones on youtube/instagram. I think in order to keep it feminine like Audrey's, everything should be understated. No bronzing, over overdone brows, and no heavy sculpting. 



I used:
Urban Decay Black Dog Eyeshadow (blackest black I own) I used it for the crease and also to line. I love how great it works as a liner. Better than a lot of liquid and pencils I have tried. Can't believe I've had it so long and never used it to line!
Urban Decay Shellshock- Most pigmented silver ever!
Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant Mascara
MAC Raizin Blush
Makeup Forever Lipstick N6
Nars Sheer Glow
Maybelline Pore Eraser.

I loved it! And I had a lot of fun. It's definitely something I'm going to practice and see if I can't do better.

'Scuse the crappy pictures. My camera wasn't acting right!




No comments:

Post a Comment