Over the last two months I've picked up a couple products...so I thought I would do a little haul. It's a good way for me to preview some of the things I should have reviews for in the next couple of months.
1. Shea Moisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Shea Butter Soap- I bought this before figuring out that I'm not a big fan of them. Some of them smell alright, but they dry my skin a little more than other soaps. I paid about two dollars for it....
2. Wet N Wild Color Icon Lip Pencils in Chestnut and Fab Fuchsia- My favorite lip pencils are coming down to the last little bit and I wanted these as backups. The prices on these are already great, and I got them Buy 1, Get 1 Half Off so the price was even better. So $1.50 for both. If I don't like them I won't be too upset. But I hope I like them. I don't hear too many people talking about them, so I'll see!
3. Shea Moisture African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo- For the most part, this brand doesn't work out for me. But when I find a coupon, I just can't resist! I'm nearly out of shampoo and finding a natural one is proving quite difficult so I picked this up. It only has one ingredient that I'm not too keen on. Hopefully I like it! I paid around six and some change for it.
4. Deep Steep Argan Oil scrub in Peppermint Vanilla and Sugar Plum- I really love these scrubs and whenever I find them in TJ Maxx I end up buying them. They smell so good...exactly how I envision a "sugar plum" to smell. And I love the mixture of Vanilla and Peppermint. They had one more that I already regret not picking up. If it's there the next time I go, it's mine!
5. Benefit The Porefessional- I believe this is my very firs Benefit. They aren't usually a brand that appeals to me because I don't feel they are diverse enough. But I have heard a lot of raves for this primer and I had a fifteen dollar coupon code so I picked it up for $16. Not a bad price considering it's normally $31. I can't wait to see how it works. I won't be using it until I finish my Maybelline Baby Skin though.
6. Essie Sew Psyched- I have some room on my nail polish rack so I decided to pick up a polish. I really wanted a forest green but I didn't see one! I do like this color though- hopefully it ends up looking nice on my. I paid about $6 for it because I had a coupon. Yay coupon!
That's all for now!