Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Samples Review: Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls, Philosophy Giving Parfum, Makeup Forever Rouge N6

Miss Jessie's Soft Jelly Curls-Where to start? I had no idea Miss Jessie's came out with a gel. Or maybe I did. I think I've seen this in Target but just never paid it much attention. The price is significantly  cheaper than many things in the Miss Jessie's range. But considering the ingredients I actually think it's overpriced. I wouldn't pay anymore than five dollars....Ok, maybe seven. It smells like laundry detergent. Not really a scent I like for my hair products. Anyway, it gave me some definition, but I don't like the way it makes my hair feels. A little bit dry, a little crunchy. It was like using regular hair gel. Honestly,you canPick up some Fantasia IC gel and get the same effects!



Philosophy Giving Eau De perfume- I received this in a recent order from Sephora. I love these little perfume samples. Much better than the paper samples any day. I haven't really been a big fan of Philosophy scents...until this one. I loved it at first spray (after the alcohol dissipated), and as the day went on I loved it even more. It's definitely something I would consider purchasing in the future. It costs $40 for a full size bottle. They describe it as a "sparkling musk". Whatever that means. It seems more a mysterious floral, but I'm not that great at describing scents either. One thing I thought was odd was the name. With a name like giving, I expected it to be set up to give a little something to charity. (I know they donate 1%....but why not have a special product that gives more than that. 1% seems a bit stingy if you ask me!)

Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural in N6- I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora a couple years back. I'm not sure they still make this shade...the website is kind of confusing. If they do and I found the right description, it's described as a Diamond Copper Gold. To be honest,  it's just a neutral reddish brown. It's pretty sheer and very easy to wear everyday. It stays on my lips...until I eat. And it's not drying. The only thing I don't like about it is that is smells like baby wipes. I do like it. I just don't think I would purchase it for $20. It just doesn't seem worth all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment