Thursday, October 1, 2015

I Love Fall Tag



I've seen a couple of fall favorites tags popping up and thought it would be fun to do! I love fall. I'm not a big fan of heat so when it starts cooling down.....

 It's starting to feel like fall officially, we've had rainy, cool weather, the last couple of days. Every now and again we get sunny days but nothing unbearable like in the summer.

Anyway, let me stop talking about the weather and get started with the questions!

1. Favorite Fall Lip Color-  NARS Volga! It was a gift from my sister....it's a pretty matte purple/wine color. I wear it sparingly because I never want it to run out! Now that I think about it, I can't wait to wear this one again!


Another one I love (more wallet friendly) is Black Radiance Blackberry Ice. This shade is delectable!



2. Favorite Nail Polish- OPI Over the Taupe- Previously I would have never bought a shade like this BUT I love it. 


3. Favorite Fall Starbucks Drink- I'm not into Starbucks. I think it has something to do with the fact that most people that rep Starbucks, do so to the point that it becomes extremely annoying. I've seen people upload pics of their drinks EVERYDAY. Anyway, it annoys me....and so I don't drink it. I do have a favorite fall drink though. It's Teavana Pumpkin Spice Brûlée tea. I add a little sugar, some frothy milk, and sprinkle some cinnamon on top. Ahh, heaven! 


4. Favorite Fall Candle- Our Own Candle Company Lemon Pound Cake- I don't know that this is a fall scent but it smells delicious and it's super strong!

5.Favorite Fall Accessory- Don't have one! Sorry!

6.Haunted House/Haunted Hay Ride/ Haunted Corn Ride- I went to an amusement park on Halloween with some friends my Junior year of college....I don't remember the name, I just remember I was scared. Their were some "characters" walking around the park and I remember just screaming and running whenever they got close to me. I have a love/hate relationship with scary places like that. 

7.Favorite Halloween Movie- Casper. To be honest it's the only Halloween type of movie I remember watching as a kid. And I remember watching it over and over and over.....

8. Favorite Candy To Eat on Halloween- Candy Apples. I made them once. I just love them. Although I hate how much they stick to my teeth but something about the sweet candy and the juicy apple just combine to make the ultimate halloween treat!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? I don't really dress up.  I may try out some Egyptian makeup though.

10. What is your favorite thing about fall? I love when it's a little chilly outside and I can just light a candle and curl up with a good book! For some reason, reading in the summertime or spring doesn't have the same effect. Speaking of reading, I just finished reading Anna Karenina. It was a very interesting novel. It took place in Russia, and it's the first book I've read that gave insight into Russian life in the 19th century. I'm gonna watch the movie now that I'm done with it...although I don't think it will measure up to book. 


And that's all folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment