Monday, October 19, 2015

Join in the Fight Against Breast Cancer #ultapinkover




  1. As you all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
I was flipping through Ulta's sales flyer and noticed something very easy that I could do. That anyone can do really.

All you have do is take a photo with your lids, locks, or lips in pink, and Ulta will donate $1.00 to the cause. 

So I donned my lips and lids and pink. And I loved the results. I will be instagraming (how is that not a word) my photo tomorrow.

I basically used every pink shadow in my collection. Except for two. Who knew I had so much pink?

Makeup Forever #75
Too Faced Pink Sugar
Urban Decay Alien
Too Faced Strawberry Bon Bon
Urban Decay Savage
Makeup Forever Aqua Liner (navy)

And for my lips I used Candy Yum Yum (applied lightly) with Black Radiance gloss in Golden Sands on top. 






#ultapinkover




Oh yeah, excuse the brows and my dark circles. I really need to get my brows done!

No comments:

Post a Comment