Monday, October 19, 2015

Workout Program Complete Harley Pasternak for XBOX






 I changed up my blog a little bit, it's been looking the same for the past two years-maybe longer. And I decided it was time for a change. I wish I new more about web design...but at the moment that's the best I can do. I'm pretty happy with it though! 

Anyway, this post is about another program...complete! This is the second program I've completed on this game. Instead of light body toning, I chose red carpet ready. It's pretty much the same thing but the reps are a bit higher. This program definitely kept challenging my body but at the same time I could feel my body getting stronger and I had to up the weights I was using for some exercise. 

That being said, my hamstrings and just my legs in general are looking great! Less dimples...and they just look stronger. The back of my thighs (hamstrings) have really tightened up. And my biceps feel so much bigger and are definitely stronger. I'm really liking the way my arms are looking- although I still have a lot more work to do. You work on your abs pretty much every workout....I'm not sure I notice a difference there. I was able to do more ab work without being totally exhausted, I just don't see the results. But that's fine! 

I managed to complete all 25 workouts. You work out 25 minutes a day, five days a week, for five weeks. I made every single workout! 

I'm really happy I completed the program. And I'm ready to move on to another game. While I love the results I hate how repetitive the workouts are. He says the same things over and over again and you do the same things week after week. Not one new exercise. Even the warm ups and cool downs are the exact same. 

I did get on the scale a couple weeks ago. I only get on it every so often because I don't want to focus on the numbers. I want to focus on becoming more fit. I did lose two pounds though so now I'm down 13 pounds since July 2014. 

Not bad. 

I'm going to take a week to do Zumba, Just dance, and Dance Central, then I'll start the toning program from my Your Shape Fitness game. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment